- Developers, product management, and customers brainstorm ideas.
What problem are we trying to solve?
What market opportunity are we trying to meet?
- Developers & product management write the core user stories.
- Developers build an end-to-end product skeleton with mocks to any external systems.
- Developers spec out the core product API.
- Developers and product management iterate over the product skeleton adding the core user stories.
- Partnering with the customer; developers and product management push the product to market as quickly as possible.
- From customer feedback developers and product management enhance, rewrite, or create new user stories and apply those stories back into the product.
- Repeat 1-7